Anyone have a small shop space willing to rent out for a month?

Elliott

I'm looking for a small shop space or even a little building anywhere from 10'x25' and larger. I have a couple things I need to do the jeep where it will be down for at least a couple weeks. I don't want to have a disabled vehicle in my driveway for 2 weeks.

Preferably in the greensboro, high point, kernersville area. Name your price within reason and I will pay to rent it. I'm not going to be doing any cutting, welding, etc, so I'm not making a mess or being loud. PM me if you have something available. Thanks.

i used to do all my work in the driveway. in this weather it will really make you ask yourself if it is all worth it.

FWIW, there used to be several places in W-S that rented semi bays (about 30' wide X 90'+ long w/ rollups on each end) for around $100/month.... minimal electricity/lighting

I helped a guy "build" a wing for a jet (only used as prop for TV/photo shoot) and he'd rented it... unfortunately, it appears the entire lot was purchased by fleet maintenance company and is no longer available! :(

Yeah a lot of storage places have issue with you working out of them.. I have what you need but i think im too far away! lol

most storage spaces don't allow it. some do though as long as you don't do painting.

the first space i rented was at a storage place. BRUISER had a place there also, then moved to another one down the road so i know at least two companies will do it around here.

my last rented place was an independently owned flex/warehouse space. now i've got my own 25x25 on my property finally!

i've got a spot in it you could use also, but i'm in raleigh...

There are storage places that will allow you to work on your vehicles. I rented a place in Concord that had no problem with it, as long as you weren't running a business out of the place. I was very up front with them about the work I'd be doing and they were fine with it.

I'd call around and tell them what you're going to be doing. Especially if you hit the no name places, I'll bet you'll find a place that will rent to you.

Jeff

Damn, I admire people who'll rent a spot to work on there stuff. I got to admitt, if I had to do all that to wheel I might have another hobby. Kudos

Sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

I rented a storage unit 10yrs ago when I rebuilt the engine in my old Runner. 10x30 only thing I had to do was cover the floor with card board so I wouldn't stain with grease/oil. kept it for 3 mo

the only stip was that I wasn't painting or welding. Had an air compressor and parts tank set up in there ( I'm betting the other occupants REALLY loved the smell of the cleaner I was using)

Call around, some places will let you others won't.

cool. i should have mentioned before but didn't think about it, when i was looking i did find other places that would let you work, but i had a specific power requirement of a 240v outlet for my welder.

ample storage on bush st. is where BRUISER and i had our places. he moved to another one just down on atlantic ave., but i can't remember the name.

the other place i rented was from a local contractor who has some office/flex/warehouse spaces of his own that he rents out. if you want his contact info, drop me a pm.

errr, just got your message. calling you back now...

Back