Anyone going 4-13?

Clubbs

Looks like it's going to be a wet weekend. Planning to take the little cj7 out. Anyone else going to be wheeling URE this weekend?

It's a real slick mess out here. Dutch Hill climb had a land slide right before we got there. The wall on the left as you go up fell in. right now going up it will send your passenger side roof into the other side.

Lots of fun though. Had to pull cable twice and that's very unusual for URE

Last edited:
It's a real slick mess out here. Dutch Hill climb had a land slide right before we got there. The wall on the left as you go up fell in. right now going up it will send your passenger side roof into the other side.

Lots of fun though. Had to pull cable twice and that's very unusual for USE

Sounds fun. I wish I was there.

Lots of fun though. Had to pull cable twice and that's very unusual for URE
Pics or it never happened!

Pics or it never happened!
DSC_4665.JPG
DSC_4664.JPG

This happened right before we pulled up, split another group in half with two at the top and one at the bottom. Went back again this morning and no one's gone up or down best I can tell.
DSC_4666.JPG

Also found a trail kit bag thing on rocky Mountain loop this morning. If you can identify all the contents with enough accuracy and pay the shipping I'll send it back to you, mud and all.

Also found a trail kit bag thing on rocky Mountain loop this morning. If you can identify all the contents with enough accuracy and pay the shipping I'll send it back to you, mud and all.
PM sent!!

Back