Anybody following the Dakar?

trailhugger

Human Resources
Administrator
We've covered that, a bunch of events for the first half of 2012 and more in the weekend edition of 4x Focus...

I have like 18 DVR'ed episodes of the recap since the first day.

Pretty cool stuff!

The logistics and everything are insane. I can't imagine even being there... that would be awesome.

Race Dez has an interview with Robby Gordon...

"I flew off a dune today at about 100 mph that was easily twice as big as I have ever gone at Competition Hill (in Glamis). Unfortunately there was no helicopter overhead to film it! It was smooth at the bottom and I was on the brakes hard so Johnny and I just laughed it off."

:lol:

Sometimes Robby is as awesome as he thinks he is... Sometimes he is standing beside a wadded up, smoking pile of junk halfway home. He always goes for it and obviously has crazy skills, brass balls, and sponsorship aquisition skills... But he is a huge pain in the ass to work for and chase all over the desert.

I can believe all that...

He has the skills to pay the bills. I would put my money on him to win a tug boat race. Dad says he reminds him of Junior Johnson back in the day. Go or blow.

:lol: Yep, my dad came up with it. He says there was a female assassin on tv named 'Sidney' and he thought it was cool because they thought it was a dude and so she never got caught... but then he decided to spell it different so it wasn't the man's name or the city in Australia. It does throw some people off who think it is 'Cindy'... which is when I explain that the 'd' is before the 'n'... not after. ;)

When my sister was a little girl and people would ask her name, she would automaticaly say Lynda with a "Y".
I imagine you have to spell your name for people quite often.

:lol: um, yeah... and the last name, too. :shaking:

These are cool...

GORDON AND CAMPBELL WIN STAGE 9.

"American Robby Gordon has given another victory to the Hummer team with a total time of 6:25'21” today. He beat Frenchman Stephane Peterhansel by 1'38”. In the general standings, Peterhansel still has a lead of 5'58” over Gordon."

:lol: Yep, my dad came up with it. He says there was a female assassin on tv named 'Sidney' and he thought it was cool because they thought it was a dude and so she never got caught... but then he decided to spell it different so it wasn't the man's name or the city in Australia. It does throw some people off who think it is 'Cindy'... which is when I explain that the 'd' is before the 'n'... not after. ;)
I just did a triple-take at work, saw a nametag that said Cydnee Brady, I couldnt help but think of both you and "the youngest one in curls" :lol:

Back