andy rock shop

broncomania

thanks andy, my hummer wheels are working and looking great. thanks for the great job and quick turn around. you got me going just in time. thank you. ill definately shop with you again. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
CAROLINA ROCK SHOP

awww.supermotors.net_getfile_410457_fullsize_img_0390.jpg

Hey look at that!!!!!!!!!

That is a very nice clean cut looking bronco. So Andy got the rims for you or made some centers or what??? How fast did he get you hooked up?? Man Carolina Rock Shop is really taking off and getting big. Hey Andy you might need a bigger building and more employees soon. LOL!!!!!!!

What the status on Beast40's rig??????? I can't wait to see that thing after you finish with it. :) I hear it is going to be sick. :D :p

Let's just say there were a few problems with them on the trail. I know Andy will make it right. I've heard he has a good rep and everyone makes mistakes. It's how you take care of it that seporates the real shops from the wanna be's.

GubNi........Talked to Mike this morning. He is bringing em by for me to take a look. The major problem with the runflats was from the manufacturer and had nothing to do with me. We are gonna work it out with him either way......

See, I knew you were cool. I've never heard anything bad about your shop. I know I make my share of mistakes also. It wasn't that big of a deal since we had spare parts.

zubz said:
GubNi........Talked to Mike this morning. He is bringing em by for me to take a look. The major problem with the runflats was from the manufacturer and had nothing to do with me. We are gonna work it out with him either way......

thanks, it will be monday before i can make it.

DOUGHBOYDD2500HD said:
That is a very nice clean cut looking bronco. So Andy got the rims for you or made some centers or what??? How fast did he get you hooked up?? Man Carolina Rock Shop is really taking off and getting big. Hey Andy you might need a bigger building and more employees soon. LOL!!!!!!!
What the status on Beast40's rig??????? I can't wait to see that thing after you finish with it. :) I hear it is going to be sick. :D :p

thank for the compliments. i got the wheels,andy ordered the parts and did all the work.took about 2 weeks. he did the work in 1 day after the parts came in. he knew i needed them back for a bronco meet i was going to.
i had some runflats fail , but andy has spoken up for me to bring them in asap so he can take care of me. the run flat is manufactured by another company.
i plan to still do business with carolinarockshop again in the future . i cant wait to get my runflat problem taken care of. but i gotta get em down there first. cya monday andy. remind me to get a fullcage estimate while im there. thanks.

dropped off this morning at 9:00 am.

Back