Alxe Tabs

BIGWOODY

I need some 3/8" thick angled lower link mount tabs with a 9/16" hole...also some flat upper link mount tabs with a 9/16" hole..anyone? Everything I've found has been thinner..or stamped steel.

you want laser cut? I can fab it (not laser) if you can't find it anywhere. I did the fab work on all my tabs on the buggy. If you want custom laser tabs, then its usually $$$$$.

Patrick can get you what you want through his shop at the factory. Give him a call. You may have to cut the radii out for the axle tube. But he can punch out the holes if I remember right.

no quite me, but a buddy of mine can can punch out holes in flat steel with a press/brake machine, he punched 3/4 holes through 1/2 inch steel for me. just call me, tell me exactly what you want. he can laser cut the pieces, then punch them, and he will do you right if i talk to him...

BIGWOODY said:
I need some 3/8" thick angled lower link mount tabs with a 9/16" hole...also some flat upper link mount tabs with a 9/16" hole..anyone? Everything I've found has been thinner..or stamped steel.

Holy thick steel batman...........1/4 isnt enough?I can hand make em and you couldnt tell if they were bought or built......even out of 3/8" plate........if you guys dont want a brother to help out just say so!!!!!!! :huggy:

buggybuilder said:
Holy thick steel batman...........1/4 isnt enough?I can hand make em and you couldnt tell if they were bought or built......even out of 3/8" plate........if you guys dont want a brother to help out just say so!!!!!!! :huggy:

X2

I can punch and shear the plates and bend whatever you'll ever need on a rig. The punch will handle 3/4" plate and the break press will handle 5/8" x 16' long @ 90* :smokin:

Back