'99 F350

mbalbritton

#@$%!
found a '99 F350 w/ 180K miles. 2WD, 4 Door, Shortbed, 5 Speed 7.3 Powerstroke, Dually. Has a Headache Rack, Running Boards, Hidden Gooseneck, and the guy said he'd take $7500 for it. Only known issues are Front Right may need Ball joint, or worn bushings. and I asked about 3rd Gear Synchro, he said it's fine, but 4th will hit a little when cold and if you try to slam it in gear. I'd say this Truck is in Good, almost excellent condition (considering age).

thoughts? Does that sound good?

found a '99 F350 w/ 180K miles. 2WD, 4 Door, Shortbed, 5 Speed 7.3 Powerstroke, Dually. Has a Headache Rack, Running Boards, Hidden Gooseneck, and the guy said he'd take $7500 for it. Only known issues are Front Right may need Ball joint, or worn bushings. and I asked about 3rd Gear Synchro, he said it's fine, but 4th will hit a little when cold and if you try to slam it in gear. I'd say this Truck is in Good, almost excellent condition (considering age).
thoughts? Does that sound good?
Are you just set on a 2WD?
One of our local vendors has a year newer, 30k mile less 4wd with no known issues for 300 less.
http://www.nc4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53632

Ooops missed the dually part.

I know Chad personally (cass92lx50) he is a good dude.
He is a dealer and essentially will wholesale to this board and cut out a middle man.

Ive seen him lose money on a truck to not screw someone ocver if he discovered a problem after he bought it to....

Back