(91 Suzuki Sami ?

Milk Man

A guy owes me money and Has a 91 Sami that has 99,000 miles on it. No rust,dents,and motor is all there. The soft top is bad and It need's the fuel system cleaned. Its been under a shelter for 10 years. I can get it for 500.00 after what he owed me. How much should I ask for it when I sell it. Its in great shape for a 91 and only 99,000 miles. Never had any parts take off and the motor has no leaks . I have never owned one and just tring to get my money back.

Honestly, the best karma is going to be gotten from turning it around for what you've got in it. What it's worth fluctuates drastically depending on where you are and who wants it. I couldn't tell you exactly what it's worth. If you want top dollar, ebay. I'd love to have it, but you wouldn't want what I'm willing to pay. Not knowing anything about it, I'd give you $500 for it right now. Rust hides on these bodies. The ECM typically needs rebuilding or replacing at this point. There's a lot of little things that usually need addressing before it can be considered a good runner. However, the fact that it's EFI makes it worth a little bit. I'd love to have it to get rid of carb issues. You're gonna have to make your own decisions, though.

I'm with Mark on this one. You should have no trouble selling it for $500. In fact if you/it were local I'd be counting up my loose change right now.
if you turn aroudn and resell for that much, everybody wins - he gets his debt paid, you get your $$, and somebody else gets a good deal. 3 people can sleep easy at night.

Should I just keep it and wheel the shit out of it. He's also giving me a set of yota axles from a 84 pickup. I could put the yota axles under it and springover for lift. Under the hood it looks new and I looked for rust everywhere and none to be found. He's had it since 93 and the first owner was his dad. So I could have me a cheap beater..

Back