90's throw back.....Manche build

I'd have to look at my notes, but I think for my setup, the rear numbers were approx 50/70/90 anti-squat, with an 18.5 belly, 2-4 degrees of understeer. On his sight, for the subframe he gives all the dimensions needed to do your calc with, you just need to play with your lengths, ride, and axle heights. I made sure before I ordered it would meet my goals, and was very happy it did because I've been eyeballing this unit for months. There is also room to add a fourth hole on the rear towers if someone felt the need to get less anti-squat. I'm curious to see the difference in effect of anti-squat with trailing arms versus the 1-1 I previously ran.

Drew is very easy to talk with and more than helpful to get any other dimension that aren't already available.

Thanks Mac

Matt

Someone's been busy! Looking really good Matt.

Race truck legos.:p
This sub has been a fantastic welding practice. So many different angles and positions. I'm glad I started here, my boo-boo's will mostly be hidden, but I'll be dialed in for the rest of the build. I can always pick out my first weld and my last weld on a project, simply cause this is only a hobby for me. I think you would enjoy this exercise warrior...

Matt

Too quick bruiser.....look again. Post 161

That pick was when I was finishing the engine cradle, and before I tacked all the boat side assembly before final weld.

Matt

I guess I needed to wait till you posted all the updates

BTW, more props to Drew at goatbuilt. Didn't have to touch even one of the notches with a flap wheel. I actually built the sides in reverse. Bolted skids on, laid the tube in, bolted the tabs, bolted the rub rail, brought all the dimensions to spec, and then tacked the rubs and skid tabs before I made any hard tacks on the tubing. Then removed the skids and finish weld. Worked like a charm.

Matt

Spent some time with @mcutler yesterday checking out this build.
#BADFUCKINGASS!
:)

So the rest of the accessories will clear the exhaust manifolds?

Rear radiator I assume?

This thing is beyond awesome. The Q's may have been answered already-sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might even have room for storage up front! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back