8 lug disc brake kits

Hey, I have a 72 J4000 Jeep truck with power drums all around. I'm swapping in a D60 out of a J4800, same year. Do I need to change my master cylinder if I install your conversion kit? How well does the E-brake hold on the E-brake style calipers? I use the truck as a toe pig. Thanks

Hey, I have a 72 J4000 Jeep truck with power drums all around. I'm swapping in a D60 out of a J4800, same year. Do I need to change my master cylinder if I install your conversion kit? How well does the E-brake hold on the E-brake style calipers? I use the truck as a toe pig. Thanks

No need to change the MC with my kit. The ebrake works very well, but I wouldn't park at an extreme angle with a load overnight.

Thanks for taking the time to answer all my questions here and on the phone. I just send you payment via PayPal for a kit.

heres some of the steps doing my 10.25,97 f250
aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v137_lilpete_diskbrake005.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v137_lilpete_diskbrake001.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v137_lilpete_diskbrake002.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v137_lilpete_diskbrake003.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v137_lilpete_diskbrake006.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v137_lilpete_diskbrake007.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v137_lilpete_diskbrake008.jpg

:bounce2::bounce2:awesome deal...free bump for ya shawn

Can someone tell me how to put the pads in. The pads came with a clip and two pads. I see how they sit in the caliper but can't see how they clip in. Probably something stupid. All I need to do is attach the caliper and I'm done.

Can someone tell me how to put the pads in. The pads came with a clip and two pads. I see how they sit in the caliper but can't see how they clip in. Probably something stupid. All I need to do is attach the caliper and I'm done.
clip goes on the pad that is up agains the piston.

Just wanted to say thanks for you help, brakes work great. I drove it about 10 miles and it chewed up the drive gear for the distributor. SO,,,, its parked back under the carport waiting for me to tear down the front of the motor. Ignition upgrade didn't work as good as the brake upgrade! Good people, more then helpful.

GubNi,
i have a 1979 dodge van b300 with a pathfinder conversion. i am restoring it and am interested in converting the dana 60 to disc brake.

The bracket is the only diffrerence. I suspect SRW hubs on a C&C axle would be the same as a normal axle, although I haven't tested it.

The bracket is the only diffrerence. I suspect SRW hubs on a C&C axle would be the same as a normal axle, although I haven't tested it.

I'm pretty sure: according to the 14b bible the C&C and SRW housings are the same, just different hubs.

I'll be sure to let you know after I order a kit and try to install it :)

thanks for the info!

Got mine here at the house last week while we were in Harlan. This is the best most complete i have found. Thanks a lot.

Back