8 cents a gallon off diesel

Your Hot Dog Guy!

A while back some body mentioned (maybe Shawn) the Piolt/Flying J card for diesel. I might have missed it but there is a card that discounts 3cents off the cash price. Also there is one that discounts 8cents off the cash price. You guys do know about that one, right. That is what we have.

The commercial card might have a bigger discount, I dunno. I know it has discount 'tiers' depending on how much fuel you bought last month. But you do need a CDL and you have to buy 500 gallons of fuel with that card.... which, I could do... but it would take me a few months.

If you pay cash, you get a cash discount, too... that usually works out to about $.08-.10/gallon total with the card discount.

Check into the Good Sam, Pilot/Flying J RV card. You can be a Lifetime member for a one time fee(not much) and this is how to receive the 8cent gallon off the cash price, 10cents a # off propane, half price dumping of tanks and several other things. No CDL or minimum needed. this is for RV's. Might be worth it, just trying to help. Lots of our retired friends has this card, Belinda has one also in case I lose mine.

Do you actually have to be pulling at the time to use the discount card ? I don't know that I would use it a lot, but every title bit helps, and I tend to stop at flying hooks over most other places when traveling anyway....

Guess a trito Kenly is n order.

No, you apply online. The rub is you have to be a "Good Sam lifetime" member. We joined this years ago, and FJ started this a while back. They don't check what you drive or your licence. You do however have to give them your SS#. Like I said, Belinda has one so she can go inside and get things started if the pump won't take mine. We can pump around $450 without the &^$!%$ pump shutting off at $75.00 5 times! I have a 150 gallon tank and it used to be a pain to fillup!. Discount is on gas also but I forget the amount.The GS membership might be worth it maybe not. Just thought I'd mention it on here.

Forgot mention the cut off on diesel with this card is $495 and $150 on gas!

Back