6th Annual Veterans Ride

Fantastic event and definitely a worthy effort. Unfortunately, Saturday just wasn't my day. Coming up the ledge on Daniel, I managed to destroy a rear shaft u-joint. Another jeeper squared me a 1310, but the yoke was so bad out of round I couldn't even get the old one out. Not wanting to hold up the group, I just reversed myself off of the trail in FWD...only to grenade a front driver axle joint in the process. Here's another nod to @ABadJeeper for getting me back to the tow rig at the outpost. Despite my personal failures, it was a really awesome event...
20161112_111328.jpg

20161112_111344.jpg

Thanks, all for sharing the pics! We had a great time as always. Big thanks to Josh, Jason and company for organizing a great event for a great cause!
Great turnout this year! (The better weather, maybe?) Thanks to Snappy and all for the good eats!

When I heard over the CB Friday that someone's transmission had fell out I thought it was a joke! NOPE.

#caitlynjennerprobs

@CasterTroy thanks for babysitting us on the trail...all 5 minutes we were on it!

It was a pleasure! Wish ya'll could have stayed out there and played some more, but maybe ONE skid-mark in the seat was enough for the day :D

looks like everyone had a great time wish i could make it just need date for next years i am putting in vacation for it this time

Back