4x4 SHOW AGGRESSIVE 4X4 CONCEPTS

ramitall2

The date is set currently for July 9, 2005. The place is the Bass Pro Shop in Myrtle Beach. We started doing this show to get some $$ together for the 4,000 acre Off Road Park we are working on leasing the land for and we found a couple of local charities we wanted to contribute to. It is turning into a much larger show then planned and Bass Pro Shops is contributing greatly by helping up organize, using there parking lot, and calling in vendors of there own. So, we are putting on a show and shine competition, RTI competition, vendor showcase, doing a raffle, and hopefully a couple of other events. Bass Pro will also be working on having food cooking outside for the event. We are even discussing a rock corse in the parking lot! So, please please consider attending. Betheyer bitches :smokin:

In three days, we already have two confirmed vendors. One being NC's own Andy from Carolina Rock Shop. Now we are working on Toyota, a local Jeep dealership, and Blue Torch Fab works as well as many others.

props to andy for stepping up, you get blue torch there, ill definitely go

this is starting to have potential

good work!

:beer:

Dan (blue torch) emailed me this morning and said he will check the schedule but he thinks he is gonna be in Spain. I will keep trying and see if I can get him to send a couple of the guys out anyways. Next stop is Clemson 4x4 in...well...Clemson, SC. One of our members has spend many thousands with Jerry (I think his name is) so hopefully Jerry won't mind returning the favor and showing up.

Talked to the Mall and they told us to wait till next year on the rock course. They wanna see what this year brings first. SO....in other words, show up to help us make this one big so we can come back next year and have a rock course for ya.

I'd drive my junk down there if I knew the cops wouldn't hassel me. Thats what sux about going to the 4x4 shows, unless its a street show piece you have to roll in pimping you gas conserving dd. Anyway good luck with the event. I'll be at MB the last week in July so I won't make it this year.

Show starts at 10am. The events start at 1pm. Thanks Studdy for joining in the event. Your own Stud Nuts (John Mangrini) is coming down to our event to set up his buggy and some products he will be offering at his new shop. Here is what I am posting on all the forums to help out with details:

On July 9th, 2005 Aggressive 4x4 Concepts is hosting an Off Road show at The Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World located at the Colonial Mall in Myrtle Beach, SC. The address for Outdoor World is located at 10177 North Kings Highway, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572 (843) 361-4800.
The show will start at 10 am and last until 6 pm. The events will start at 1pm.

The show is being produced to raise funds for a 4,000 acre tract within 30 minutes of Myrtle Beach that the club intends to turn this land into an ORV park. A portion of the funds will go to a local charity.

The events will consist of a Show and Shine competition that will be run by the Black Sheep Clan of Mid Carolina Jeepers, RTI competition run by NCKrawlers out of Greenville North Carolina, and a See Saw competition that we are waiting on comfirmation from Low Country 4x4 out of Charleston to run. In addition to the events (others possible) we are going to have venders set up with products, information, and rigs to view during the show.

So far we have four vendors verified:

Main Sponsor is Bobby Gale's Myrtle Beach Chrysler in Myrtle Beach
They just got new flyers in for a sweet, Jeep owned, rock crawling line of add ons that can be installed by the dealer.

Carolina Rock Shop in Charlotte, NC http://www.carolinarockshop.com/

All Terrain Customs in Surfside Beach, SC
843-215-truk

Crawford's Offroad Adventures near Greenville, SC
864-682-0095

BlackOut Autosports in Raleigh, NC
919-754-7910

Rocky Mountain Supensions (mail order) in Calabash, NC
http://www.rockymountainsusp.com

Alleyed Kustoms in Mt. Pleasant, SC
www.alleyed.com

Carolina Drive Line Spartenburg, SC
www.carolinadriveline.com

Foothills 4x4
Website information to come soon.

We also have two people so far that have promised donations:
Golden Rule Inc.
843-232-9092

Thompson Appraisal Services in Myrtle Beach, SC
www.thompsonappraisals.com

We are working quite a few others such as:
Toyota (who sponsors Bass Pro Shops)
Various 4 wheeler vendors (Bass Pro Shops)
Blue Torch Fab Works
Clemson 4Wheel
Low Country 4x4
and actually man more.....if you are interested contact

Dave Curry
Aggressivetj@aol.com
www.aggressiveconcepts.com
I will be out of contact from May 27th to June 5th.

or Neil Miller
IMATERROR@aol.com

I will keep updates on the event posted on NCKrawlers.com

ill be there. what kinda trucks can enter the show? are we talkin big fords on 52s or will there be stuff like chevys on 35s and stuff you can drive everyday on the street?

Does it cost anything to get in? I'm thinking I'll run down there for the day.

clarkjw24 said:
Does it cost anything to get in? I'm thinking I'll run down there for the day.

to get in the gate as of right now no but we have a few planning meetings to go to before the show if some thang comes up ill let yall know :D

You got all that right Adam. No fee's for spectators. If you want to enter the show and shine, RTI, or see saw, there will be fee's. Vendors are free to set up also, but we do ask for donations or either $$ or off road type products to give away. If its got a tcase, bring it!

We added two new venders to our event. They sound like a great bunch of guys. They are into the pro competitions and are pushing for more pro events on the east coast.

Carolina Drive Line Spartenburg, SC
www.carolinadriveline.com
Carolina builds custom driveshafts for racing, competition wheeling, etc. They also supply to many vendors and are involved with Foothills 4x4

Foothills 4x4
Website information to come soon.
Foothills does driveline parts also and has a buggy they compete with that will be at the show.

We have also verified that Carolina Winch and Off Road will help us with the See Saw competition and the Black Sheep Clan from Mid Carolina Jeepers will be running our Show and Shine.

Back