4x4 Shop in Raleigh/Goldsboro/Jacksonville/Wilmington areas

wooterjeep

Is there a 4x4 shop in Raleigh/Goldsboro/Jacksonville/Wilmington/Fayetteville areas? I have a 99 TJ that needs some front axle and some lift work. I am in Clinton and hope to find a shop fairly close. Thanks

Take it to STUDNUTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Blackoutautosports is awesome. They build some amazing stuff over there and are very used to working on TJ's. He will take great care of you and well worth the drive.:driver:

Trying to get that axle deal worked out with the mounts we talked about on the beach huh. I'll send you a PM with Darlingtons number since he's about 30 minutes from you as well as some others.

give Coastal Transmission and Auto in Morehead City, they do some killer axle work... 252-808-AUTO

Hey,

the shop i work for is in north raleigh. we work on tons of Jeeps and fullsize trucks/diesels.

Global Performance Motorsports
8624 Barefoot Industrial Rd
Raleigh, NC 27617
(919)-784-0411

later,
bigmac

my shop is in Apex

I live in Apex! I was wonderin if you could let me know alittle more about ur shop. I have never heard of it and i have lived inApex my whole life.

thanks

any one want to quote me a price on a ARB and Gear install on a waggy d44 front out of the jeep. just the install i have all the parts.

Back