4 legged new friend!

SHINTON

Hello, my name is Sasha and my human needs training!! He rescued me over the weekend and so far we are getting along well.

I found a loose thread in his Berber carpet for him, he mentioned that both of us were gonna be in the dog house!

My goal is for my human to be able to communicate to me clearly and that way we can work towards riding the trails together and good friends!

We are going to train at Dog-Gone in Kernersville, but other tips are welcomed now as well start our journey.

Right now he is feeding me a snack every time I potty outside, with lots of praise. I am spending my days outside, and then coming in to visit and hang out in the evenings. I am sleeping in my crate in the pantry.

I look fwd to sniffing you on the trails soon!

Sasha

aimg156.imageshack.us_img156_2600_sashabig.jpg

Sasha
Tell old man Sam to treat you just like any other kid. Spend as much time possible with you as he can. Take you everywhere he can, and to have you around as many people as he can. Through this you will learn to listen to him. You will learn to socialize with people, and learn to behave. It will keep you from "finding loose threads" and having to amuse yourself.

Pretty good typist too! Better than some of the humans on here!

Dear Sasha,
You are a very cute puppy. I am sure you and the humans will get along just fine, as you grow to know and love each other. Now go tell your papa that Dylan can fix that berber carpet you tore up!3364130720

Back