39.5 Boggered Tahoe...Woods Toy on 400acres

man I gotta give it to yall,...that's some persistence in seeking info on my personal situation/life stuff but sorry to disappoint...no comment. The way that thread turned out I meant what I said, that was the last time I ever share anything personal again!

man I gotta give it to yall,...that's some persistence in seeking info on my personal situation/life stuff but sorry to disappoint...no comment. The way that thread turned out I meant what I said, that was the last time I ever share anything personal again!
I can respect that, but I look at it this way. You can’t throw it all out there and then never wrap up the loose ends. It is like when someone is all over social media saying how in love they are and how wonderful their partner is and you all wish you had someone as good as them; and then one day they remove all of their partners pictures and their status goes from in a relationship to single. If you are gonna throw all that out there about how great it is, we need some closure, what happened, we were forced to be invested in this situation too and inquiring minds need to know :lol:

Shouldn't this get titled? "39.5 Diggers on a 2 Door TaHOE?"
good deal, but now I'm crying seeing it stripped completely in the back of the shop. My motivation to haul butt and build it is I now have 382 acres of land 12 minutes from the house to go turn into my own off road heaven so that will be my motivation lol. The whole "keep it nice looking" just went out the door as fast as it came in LMBO. It's gonna get full bumpers, sliders, boat sides, full body armor/exo cage, doubler and eventually coilovers but for now simple quick spring/shock setup to get it back in the woods.
We started on the land yesterday, and wow wow wow, I don't believe I'll ever need to trailer this rig anywhere with almost 400 acres at my disposal. There's ravines and creekbeds and hill climbs with rocks that I probably won't ever do, lol, but just from what I've seen, has more potential than all the parks combined that I've been to. We've been riding SXS everywhere and wow, those are pretty dang cool and make getting around with chainsaws real easy. Not gonna lie, 4seater SXS with the Fox suspension lockers and all can really go places lol but them boys ain't seen anything on 40s with tons/doubler/v8 go through there yet haha. Videos will come months down the road when we start wheeling and breaking

Btw, who is able to move this to BUild thread so I don't have to start a whole new thread? Thank you

I need ideas/input on how and what I could cut on my CNC table to protect them big huge windows in the back...I still want to keep heat and a/c so no cutting/chopping or windows busting on this bad boy....

All you need now is some free rocks!

I now have 382 acres of land 12 minutes from the house to go turn into my own off road heaven
For those not paying attention...here is where the NEXT big drama and vague future questions about getting screwed out of, and or partnership going sour started.

Just so you kids can keep up 😜

For those not paying attention...here is where the NEXT big drama and vague future questions about getting screwed out of, and or partnership going sour started.

Just so you kids can keep up 😜
nah I've already had that happen with the other park and it is what it is, I don't mind. It's something I love doing working in the woods while getting to play. If in the future it stops, well it was fun while it lasted!

The future never stops.

I got a 1992 two door Yukon 4x4. but on the complete opposite spectrum as my 4 door. I actually plan on lowering this even more . at the moment its got 2 inch drop shackles and a de-crank. but I think I'm fixing to change it up and flip the Torsion keys should bring it down another 2 inches and then I got to figure out what to do with the rear to match it.

All in all In for a build thread on a 2 door

IMG_3174.JPG

I got a 1992 two door Yukon 4x4. but on the complete opposite spectrum as my 4 door. I actually plan on lowering this even more . at the moment its got 2 inch drop shackles and a de-crank. but I think I'm fixing to change it up and flip the Torsion keys should bring it down another 2 inches and then I got to figure out what to do with the rear to match it.

All in all In for a build thread on a 2 door

View attachment 370280
That's badass. Always had a soft spot for a 2dr 4wd with a drop

Lowering?
So youre gunna run rockwells to bring the tires outside the fenders and do upper coilover mounts above the hood?

Not I , I can barely afford the one SAS lifted truck I have lmao. this one is supposed to be just a street truck

That's badass. Always had a soft spot for a 2dr 4wd with a drop

Thanks man I usually get that or the "You ruined your 4x4" lol Like Yes I ruined the amazing capabilities of early 90s GM IFS and 10 bolt rear running gear lol it will never experience the all to common grenade 10 bolt on 35s

Back