2023 (Not NC4X4) Web Wheeler Weekend Get Together

Will you attend?

• Total voters
I'll be there (solo) at some point on Friday. I'll be rocking a stock JL. Any tips on what to bring? I know nothing about this place, is there drinking water there or do you bring your own?

I'll be there (solo) at some point on Friday. I'll be rocking a stock JL. Any tips on what to bring? I know nothing about this place, is there drinking water there or do you bring your own?
There is a spigot, and a shower house with toilets and sinks.

I thought you were bringing the wife and the GC?
That's been the plan. But we've been insanely busy of late with a lot of work stuff. She may wanna lay low and not spend 6 hours on the road in one day to meet the imaginary friends I hang with while pooping an hour each night.

That's been the plan. But we've been insanely busy of late with a lot of work stuff. She may wanna lay low and not spend 6 hours on the road in one day to meet the imaginary friends I hang with while pooping an hour each night.
I’ll meet ya in Shelby on 74, jump in the LJ and we will ride and shit talk each other.
sounds like my 3 +1s are bailing as well

Last edited:

Well when you put it that way I wouldn't want to meet me either lol.

Duane

Couple of logistical things…

As of right now we have 22 yes and 20 maybe (42 total), with 6 driving, 17 towing, and 5 in an RV (28 total). There should be enough parking, but we will need to be somewhat organized and intelligent about it. Last year everyone congregated around this red X fire pit in the center of the clearing, but I think it will be best to move the social center to one of the other fire pits so we have more parking in the easy access area.

1700957245974.png

I think site B’s fire pit is in the woods just north of the bathhouse, and if so, it would also provide a little bit of a windbreak as the temp drops.

For those of you bringing RV/Campers, if you do not have a quiet generator, please borrow one from somebody. I have a Champion 2500 watt that someone is welcome to borrow. There is power but it is very limited at only one location and I don’t believe it’s a high amp plug. Maybe @NCJeeplover or somebody remembers better.

Who is planning to bring firewood?

Who is gonna be cooking every night and might be willing to share with me if I pitch in? :D

As of right now we have 22 yes and 20 maybe (42 total), with 6 driving, 17 towing, and 5 in an RV (28 total). There should be enough parking, but we will need to be somewhat organized and intelligent about it. Last year everyone congregated around this red X fire pit in the center of the clearing, but I think it will be best to move the social center to one of the other fire pits so we have more parking in the easy access area.

View attachment 407591

I think site B’s fire pit is in the woods just north of the bathhouse, and if so, it would also provide a little bit of a windbreak as the temp drops.

For those of you bringing RV/Campers, if you do not have a quiet generator, please borrow one from somebody. I have a Champion 2500 watt that someone is welcome to borrow. There is power but it is very limited at only one location and I don’t believe it’s a high amp plug. Maybe @NCJeeplover or somebody remembers better.

Who is gonna be cooking every night and might be willing to share with me if I pitch in? :D
I’ll bring some extra dinner food for you.

I w

View attachment 407591

I will be bringing my crawler hauler and a 3500 quiet generator. I don’t even require power but willing to share some power if someone needs it. Not sure when I’m coming leaning towards Saturday morning though.

What trails are doable without body damage for a stock Ram 1500? I’m completely demotivated to work on the Jeep, so contemplating just bringing the little truck and maybe the dirtbike.

Honestly, i wouldn't do it, but that's me. Yeah yeah, sissy, lol
There’s a side of me that feels that way. But there’s also the other side which says Do It For Dale! :D

Back