1st gen Toyota

Seats

Yes Finished them up Today----Was able to use the Sliders u had in ur Jeep-------Just Drilled new Holes
They worked out very good --------Thanks

Glad to hear it.

They didn't have any bunk houses left at the camp ground. I think we are just going to bring a tent. See ya there.

Pics from Tellico

ai107.photobucket.com_albums_m287_toyotadad_New_20Bumper_100_0033.jpg

ai107.photobucket.com_albums_m287_toyotadad_New_20Bumper_100_0019.jpg

ai107.photobucket.com_albums_m287_toyotadad_New_20Bumper_100_0034.jpg

ai107.photobucket.com_albums_m287_toyotadad_New_20Bumper_100_0034.jpg

Peckwood

I Know it was begineers Luck---But yes made it right UP-No help------------ Ran all the Better trails and pulled Cable just Once-----Had a Great weeken~~~

Cable

We came Down School Bus--so no prolem there but======going up may have been another Story
Gaurd Rail---we Broke a Driveshaft had to use Winch while under repares

Just can't seem to get enough drooling over this rig. I am usually not much of an old Toyota guy but man this one is awesome. I like it so much it has inspired me to attempt something similar. Looks awesome David.

P.S. Sorry I couldn't make it tonight I had to entertain the kids while the wife had to work late. I will get up there soon so I can see the culprit of all of this obsession in person. :beer:

First off Awesome rig.

Question for you.

What tcase gear range do you find the most usefull? 2.28 or 4.7 or 8.x? I have dual cases and trying to decide on whether to get 4.7's in the rear case.

Also how much back spacing on those wheels and are you running spacers?

Budget

I have Shot the Budget all to ----well U NO------------------ But did get a good deal on the front 3rd--------------------- As for the t cases---------- I use the 4.7 Most of time-------Not sure now that we put the 488s in ----it may be to Low-
But with 4.7 and the 2.8 U have lots of LOW gears
Running 3 3/4 Backspacing with 2 in spacers
David

1st gen

Havent made any updates lately, been to busy Wheelen It----- But did have PJ (M&M off road) to put a Full Cage in it a few weeks back---------Here are a few pics from Telico
ai107.photobucket.com_albums_m287_toyotadad_100_1406.jpg

ai107.photobucket.com_albums_m287_toyotadad_100_1404.jpg

ai107.photobucket.com_albums_m287_toyotadad_100_1412.jpg

ai107.photobucket.com_albums_m287_toyotadad_100_1416.jpg

ai107.photobucket.com_albums_m287_toyotadad_100_1421.jpg

ai107.photobucket.com_albums_m287_toyotadad_100_1405.jpg

I think you have my favorite mini truck. That thing rocks, makes me want to sell my 4 runner and build another cab truck.:huggy:

My buddy was interested in the flatbed you have on your toyota, and wants to build one like that do did u just fly by the seat of your pants or didn't u have plans. if so would u be willin to share them thanks?

Flat bed

The Flat bed was built by PJ http://www.mandmfab.com/
I kida told him what I had in mind------- and he did the rest
Have to give him credit---------Did a GET job on all of the Tube work on the Truck----------He has added a Full roll cage in side that I dont have Pics of Yet----------
I am sure he would help u out
David

Back