12 Days of NC4x4 2011 - THE WINNERS THREAD!!!

And i've never won anything in my life.
BADASS!
Glad to be a part of this AWESOME offroad family!

I know this is Rigged Now!!! ...Congrat's Paul...You da man'!! :beer:

Paul...you suck!:flipoff2:

Ohhhh...wait....I mean Congratulations!!! :rolleyes:

BADASS!!

(Paul in his new seat!!
------------------->

Nice Prize there Dave!!
ai242.photobucket.com_albums_ff284_OlJeeps_Other_20Stuff_KingSmiley.gif

Aww man! Day 10 rocked! My lower back and neck would have loved for me to have won those for my Samurai, LOL. What a great prize!

Congrats Paul!

You have a PM.

Merry Christmas Everybody!

Thx!

Dave

The prizes are awesome this year! Congrats to all the weeners....I mean winners....

Guess my chances are pretty slim now. Still hopeful. I need all kinds of stuff for the baby jeep project lol

Congrats Paul, ya lucky sum beech lol

Cool prize. My wife was looking at it and asked what I would have done with the seats if I had won them. I told her I would have put on each lawn tractor so we would be secured with a 5 point harness when we turned it over. She said I would have to build roll cages for them. Probably a good thing I didn't win.:lol:

It is awesome give aways this year...Now I am screwed, the seats Paul won, blows my gifts to him outta the water....lol
He is so dang tickled...Thanks NC4x4 and to Olivers Drive Shafts!!!!!
My behind will sit perfect in them, and maybe will help my back too!!! hehe
Maybe my turn will be next year....???....!!!!....LOL

Nice! I didn't have to read beyond the first line "badass" to know that Paul won. Congrats dude. I'm gonna go kick rocks cause new seats woulda been badass in my jeep.

Congrats to the Day 11 winner, Jonathan Oliver! Hopefully this will convince you to keep your membership here instead of NAXJA... :lol:

This has been the best christmas ever, Won the tires and also got from my 3 yr old son a 8,ooo lb smittybilt winch with syn. Line.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!!!!
JMOliver

Congrats to all of the lucky winners. Big thanks for NC4x4 and the vendors who gave everyone the opportunity to win some great stuff.

Merry Christmas to all!!!

I cant wait to see the prize for today the last day and hope I win lol. Either way the prizes are great and thank you so much to shawn and cyd for everything they do for all of us!!

Congrats to seaflea, the Day 12 winner!

Back