05' TUNDRA D60 SWAP- ECGS

haha she was telling me about getting her work done from chase the other night... great work guys I'm trying to convince her to go ahead and swap in the 14 bolt and put some bigger tires on there

and yes she is defiantly "not ugly" :fuck-you:

I agree the toy calipers and brakes are a pretty badass touch. How does it drive with the radius arms?

Also, the girl should join nc4x4.

I agree the toy calipers and brakes are a pretty badass touch. How does it drive with the radius arms?

I rode in it just a little while ago... it rides pretty nice for a solid axle truck... rubs a little but nothing to bad only when she turns almost to full lock... everything looks great, and it rides true, you'd never know its a sas'd truck cruising down the road

shes on here just hasnt posted in awhile

Took a break from Farmville..

The 'girl' has been on here for a while. Never posted, just lurked, trying to learn a thing or two.

Just want to thank Chase & ECGS again for all of their hard work & also for putting up with my weekly phone calls - ya'll are my heros.

I've alway liked the old body style Tundras better and this one just made it's way to the top of my list. Right next to the white one on Pirate that had the bobbed bed dual cases and 60s front/rear

I've alway liked the old body style Tundras better and this one just made it's way to the top of my list. Right next to the white one on Pirate that had the bobbed bed dual cases and 60s front/rear

That one is Saweet...It was in Toyota Owners Mag

i think i heard somewhere that the Meg girl that drives this only gets down with chics... yea big time muff divin dyke.

im almost possitive she has buzzed hair and wears doc martins with a chain going to her wallet

we used to hang out all the time. this is the only pic of her i have
ai45.photobucket.com_albums_f89_mudslinginyota_dyke.jpg

i think i heard somewhere that the Meg girl that drives this only gets down with chics... yea big time muff divin dyke.
im almost possitive she has buzzed hair and wears doc martins with a chain going to her wallet
we used to hang out all the time. this is the only pic of her i have
ai45.photobucket.com_albums_f89_mudslinginyota_dyke.jpg
Oh yeah. Love the muff.
ai765.photobucket.com_albums_xx291_mmbryan_meandbarlow.jpg

The hippie blonde is my new girlfriend. Better watch out, Adam, or I'll come steal Amanda from you. :flipoff2:

hahahaha love you meg :fuck-you:

adam has a girlfriend?
:flipoff2:
Yeah his girlfriend's name is Laney. She drives a red XJ on 31's with an outlaws sticker on the driver door.......:flipoff2:
She keeps talking about putting ton's under it, but she has way less balls than Meg does. I just found a picture of "said" girlfriend's XJ.....
untitled.jpg

:flipoff2:
Good job Meg, good job, I definitely like what you've done with your Tundra.

Oh yeah. Love the muff.
ai765.photobucket.com_albums_xx291_mmbryan_meandbarlow.jpg

The hippie blonde is my new girlfriend. Better watch out, Adam, or I'll come steal Amanda from you. :flipoff2:

wow this thread just keeps getting better :beer:

:Rockon:

Back