'02 TJ

Uroplatus

Heres my Ride... I had a 98 back in the day... loved it and then sold it for a Civic SI... Don't know what kind of crack I was smoking then... but it sure had me Delusional.
I now have came back to my senses, and purchased a used 02 TJ. I still love my fast and furious cars... but made a compromise... Used TJ and a New Ducati... Got my Speed, and Got my 4x4...

The day I bought her...
aphoto.silasswaim.com_albums_jeepcher_jeep.sized.jpg

2 Weeks after the purchase
aphoto.silasswaim.com_albums_jeepcher_jeep_lifted.sized.jpg

And a Fun Day at URE
aphoto.silasswaim.com_albums_jeepcher_uwharrie_4_22_07_0056.jpg

my 916 didn't like making oil pressure for more than two rides or so before it went back to the shop...I went back to jap bikes after it.

1098 is the first Duc I've lusted after since the 916 first came out (though after riding a 916, makes my Aprilia feel like a CBR F2 in the comfort department...)

Carolinariders.com has a very squid-free message board, just not a ton of activity though...

1098 is the first Duc I've lusted after since the 916 first came out (though after riding a 916, makes my Aprilia feel like a CBR F2 in the comfort department...)
Carolinariders.com has a very squid-free message board, just not a ton of activity though...

Yes... the 1098s is my next cycle for sure... absolutly stunning bike!!!

I will check out the site... I currently hang at ducatimonster.org...they have a local forum for the carolinas as well...

Back