YJ stretch

A comp cut YJ screams redneck who cannot afford a buggy. Functional and fugly. Nothing about is says design or form. It screams beat and flog me so you can hide me in the corner of the shop when done.

D227DA18-24F0-48EE-8341-0C885C36FB3C.jpeg

And for your information it’s beside a silo…my other comp cut shitmissile is in the corner of the shop 🤣

Wasn't mashing toes fellas. Ya'll get it done in your rigs and enjoy doing it. Shoot I'll cut carve and build to any taste. Not like I've been wheeling anyway. My personal handicap in visual is another's blessing. Rock Your Mullets!:driver:

Wasn't mashing toes fellas. Ya'll get it done in your rigs and enjoy doing it. Shoot I'll cut carve and build to any taste. Not like I've been wheeling anyway. My personal handicap in visual is another's blessing. Rock Your Mullets!:driver:

I love that term “Jeep Mullet” :laughing:

I actually was not a fan of the comp cut either, and had @Chris_Keziah cut my original fender to accommodate the stretch. After a while I didn’t like the huge gap in the front of the fender compared to the rear. Then the last wheeling trip on 37” tires for the first time the rear of the fender was catching the tire so I said to heck with it went with comp fenders.

42595CD7-1AC6-4ED8-A43B-B9A9A400E336.jpeg

You did ruffle some feathers. I've got a beat ,jeep mullet having, corner living, no need to wash pile already. I'm just having a hard time putting a full mullet on the Black one.

279134940_10224363431066033_8035742703815866546_n.jpeg
download.png

Back