Twisted splines

strange1

How much twist is too much? RCV will not warranty them until they break, but I don’t want to ruin another carrier…

IMG_0899.jpeg

You’re in Elkin….just get Zack Yarboro to to kung foo chop them with his sticky mickeys

You’re in Elkin….just get Zack Yarboro to to kung foo chop them with his sticky mickeys
This was sticky Mickey’s as well

IMG_0875.jpeg

IMG_0904.jpeg

Time for some 9.5s or even better a 14bolt

Time for some 9.5s or even better a 14bolt
I’ve got a 9.5 chunk and a donor housing. Wanting to build a centered diff, but can’t afford new gears, bearings, and a locker right now. Hopefully not long

I’ve got a 9.5 chunk and a donor housing. Wanting to build a centered diff, but can’t afford new gears, bearings, and a locker right now. Hopefully not long
I have an fj80 rear in mine and run it offset, no vibration issues up to 85mph+. So that may be an option for you. That's the nice part about having a mile long truck with 6ft of rear driveshaft :laughing:

I have an fj80 rear in mine and run it offset, no vibration issues up to 85mph+. So that may be an option for you. That's the nice part about having a mile long truck with 6ft of rear driveshaft :laughing:
I’m wanting centered because I have a full float kit and RCV shafts for an IFS width housing…

Back