Random pic thread.

If that’s the doctor in the picture I’d leave my gown the “wrong” way and take my chances….. IJS.
She also comes with something 20% off.

funny-pictures-5-6-24-26.jpg

Eastern Hognose Non venomous and a real drama queen! lol Cool snake!
Was thinking hog nose based on the head but have never seen or heard of them around here so…. Just making sure it’s not something I needed to be aware of. It’s pretty close to the back corner of where my wee goats babies are. Not that a snake is going after a goat but didn’t want a recipe for an unfortunate accident.

Eastern Hognose Non venomous and a real drama queen! lol Cool snake!
I was just thinking the same....other than dead. They do make a lot of fuss and try to convince you they are dangerous. Don't they also flatten their head to mimic other species?

This one has been unnaturally flattened...

Oh and on another snake species......Copperheads. best place to find one now is eating Cicadas off trees.

I was just thinking the same....other than dead. They do make a lot of fuss and try to convince you they are dangerous. Don't they also flatten their head to mimic other species?

This one has been unnaturally flattened...

Oh and on another snake species......Copperheads. best place to find one now is eating Cicadas off trees.
Yes they can flatten their body and flare their head like a cobra.

This isn't a reliable way to identify snakes. Just like a triangular head isn't. This is actually a good read. It applies to many snakes we don't have, but it's very informative.

Lengthy read. Cool
I treat all snakes as venomous. I believe my method is superior for safety. :flipoff2: lol

Back