Outback ATV park

93redzj

What’s the deal with this place? Anyone been? We attempted to go there today, but upon arriving, there was no one working the gate, they had a supposed “honor system” set up although I didn’t see the forms and drop box that was apparently there. Once we drove into the place, there was no clear indicators of parking area and ways to the trails, although where a few campers (both working and non working looking conditions) and a few busted up abandoned cars sitting around….so we chose to move along and head back to hit uwharrie instead with the SXS

Damn, that was a haul

Been there a few times on a dirt bike and 4 wheelers. There is NOTHING for a jeep or fool size.

There's a motorcross track and miles of trails but its flatter than a 13yr old Asian and nothing but sand and stank ass holes that will swallow a buick.

You didn't miss anything

Damn, that was a haul

Been there a few times on a dirt bike and 4 wheelers. There is NOTHING for a jeep or fool size.

There's a motorcross track and miles of trails but its flatter than a 13yr old Asian and nothing but sand and stank ass holes that will swallow a buick.

You didn't miss anything
Yeah it was 1.5 hour trip just to turn around, we had the SXS, the hopes were to hit some trails there. Had some random person as a gas station recommend it and upon further review of YouTube vids and some online reviews, I thought it was worth the trip. We basically drove a little under 3 hours just to end up 40 minutes down the road at uwharrie.

I was disappointed with the results of the Outback trip so just wanted to make sure my initial reaction wasn’t an overreaction. Sounds like it wasn’t

I like Outback for what it is. yes its flat, with mud holes. Some deep some not.
Cannot say about the entrance that seems strange, although last time I was there the associates seemed to be high AF (meth?)
the sandhills has jack shit for good riding, Thats why I always go to WV.
Going to go to deepcreek tomorrow because its so close but these mud parks are fun for about 2-3 hours at best.

I like Outback for what it is. yes its flat, with mud holes. Some deep some not.
Cannot say about the entrance that seems strange, although last time I was there the associates seemed to be high AF (meth?)
the sandhills has jack shit for good riding, Thats why I always go to WV.
Going to go to deepcreek tomorrow because its so close but these mud parks are fun for about 2-3 hours at best.
I don’t mind flat terrain. I wasn’t really looking to climb on rocks with the SXS, and the wife enjoys hitting mud holes in the SXS, the kids also would have been beyond done at 2-3 hours lol. I didn’t see any employees while there but that would have been even more disappointing had we encountered any in the state you described. Ultimately though uwharrie is roughly 30-40 minutes from us so we will likely continue to go there

We went back in march to the "party at outback" and it was our first time there. We took the camper and 2 atvs with us. We had a blast but it is not your luxury atv park, most of the campers stay year round which makes it hard to get a spot if you go. The ones with the permanent campers seem to kinda run the place from what we noticed. They were nice and helped up figure out what we needed and where to ride. The trails were all sand and some deep holes, I hit every hole there with a 750 on 28's, all holes had a bottom to them. There is no trail layout, we got lost multiple times. We will definitely go back when a main event is not going on.

Back