1960 Ford Fairlane 500

I think you were trying to see what it would look like three wheeling "hydraulics" glad it wasn't more serous

New set of Hancocks with a white stripe this week.

Fired her up and drove on the trailer. Delivered to a buddys shop. Planning to get it a solid tune up and road worthy.

He’s air bag talking me so we will see where that goes…

Eyeballing a 6.2 drivetrain swap from a Camero one day. With a nice cam of course…

IMG_3603.jpeg
IMG_3604.jpeg

I would drive that thing in it's exact glory. Toss a couple sets of points and condenser in the glove box and go. What motor does it have?

I would drive that thing in it's exact glory. Toss a couple sets of points and condenser in the glove box and go. What motor does it have?
292 with the ford-o-matic. I drove it for a quick minute in the parking lot. Hit second and brakes actually work.

I intend to cruise as is very soon. Hopefully can take a ride with hot chocolate and the whole family around town to see Christmas lights next month.

Last edited:
292 with the ford-o-matic. I drove it for a quick minute in the parking lot. Hit second and brakes actually work.

I intend to cruise as is very soon. Hopefully can take a ride with hit chocolate and the whole family around town to see Christmas lights next month.
Yea don’t do all that upgrade shit that breaks lol 😂 I’m know a guy that did that and his is sitting and awaiting parts

Got a little progress…

It’s had a tune up and running well. Still using lawn mower fuel tank under the hood. We will blow the line out see. Probably should drop the tank and inspect it.

Yesterday the classic glass guy pulled the rear windshield. He is hand making the seal. The whatever it is behind the back seat to the back glass has decayed over time and the man is building an aluminum sheet metal one while glass is out.

Hopefully glass gets done soon so we can dig into the fuel tank. After that some shocks and I’ll be ready to cruise around.

Still saving for the 6.2 swap kit. 🤠

Last edited:
6.2 are over rated well at lease mine is;)
Glad your still working on it.

Attachments

• IMG_4466.jpg
    IMG_4466.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 52
Back