[October 7-8] Rock Corps 4x4 2016 TOY RUN and OPEN RIDE at The SHOP

Looking forward to this.

:lol:

How old are you now...40?

I'll be there. :burnout:

Ready for this awesome event for a awesome cause!! Get your junk ready, buy a toy and help us make this year bigger for local kids at Christmas!! We can do it, I know because our off-road community is the BEST!!
I'm ready to get out, enjoy the "cooler" weather and see you guys, been awhile for me!! See y'all there and don't forget a TOY for $10 off admission!!

As many of you know, our annual Toy run will be happening in early October. 7th-8th, As with years past we have a auction to further benefit the funds we take in, all going to our cause, helping kids in the foster care system of McDowell County. ANYONE, and we do mean anyone, who'd like to help out with a donation, please contact us. Basically, we will take anything of value. It can be in used but good usable condition, or brand new in the box. It can be a certificate for services or dollars off items you sell.
To start a list of what's going to be in the auction, and we expect many more items to be added:
22" light bar, T-shirts Donated by Carolina Axle's owner, Jody Treadway. Jody is also giving a $250 cash donation to the toy fund!
Wilwood master cylinder with a Master cylinder kit, also a Jeep tailgate organizer made by Smittybuilt, donated by Ryan Adams, Club member and good friend
We have a commitment from BUCKEYE PERFORMANCE INC.'s owner and Fabricator Chris Ellis. Chris always donates something to these fund raisers, and it's always something nice!
So as mentioned, if you'd like to help out, Please let us know.
You can write to rjlmp@charter.net, or text to 828 391 4009 or contact me on here

Last edited:
Looks like fun! I might come up and try some stuff and watch. Looks like a great cause!!

Update on auction items!

22" light bar, T-shirts Donated by Carolina Axle's owner, Jody Treadway. Jody is also giving a $250 cash donation to the toy fund!
Wilwood master cylinder with a Master cylinder kit, also a Jeep tailgate organizer made by Smittybuilt, donated by Ryan Adams, Club member and good friend
We have a commitment from BUCKEYE PERFORMANCE INC.'s owner and Fabricator Chris Ellis. Chris always donates something to these fund raisers, and it's always something nice!
2 Red racing seats, used but in great condition, Donated by Chip and Josh Price
A set of porch or Pool wooden chairs with a tble for the beverages. Donated by Chip Price and Steve Schoenen

The Toy Shop, owned by Rodney Padgett, club member, is donating some items, to include a set of Cresent Screw drivers, a set of utility cutting knives, and some pocket knives. Also a 14 piece ratchet and socket set, and 2 ball peen hammers, and a crow bar.

East Coast Gear Supply is donating a $100 dollar gift cards, two, $25 gift cards, four ECGS shirts, and a set of 35 spline Dana 60 drive slugs!

brand new never used ruff country 8" 1 piece block kit for an 04 f250/350. For use to replaced stacked blocks with a 6" lift, and a set of NIB, older box though, set of torches! Donated by Curtis Hollinsworth

If you'd like to help out, Please let us know.
You can write to rjlmp@charter.net, or text to 828 391 4009 or contact me on here

Last edited:
might make this happen. Havent been to the shop yet.
@paulevans76 lets make it two ZuZus up there!
:driver:

Come on! Lots of fun to be had on some incredible trails.

Can't wait to see old friends and welcome new folks too!

Only way I can make it is if I start and finish my wrangler before then.. sister is coming to visit from up north, she'd probably have fun, need a back seat to take at least two of my kids though. Hate that I didn't buy that samurai I had there when I was up there a few months back. Turning radius was awful Since it had not much backspacing and 31x14.6s on it. Went up fine, didn't have the stones to go down being so steep. Got my buddy riding with us to drive it down. Fouled plugs out on the trip down.. if I can trailer my junk there, I'll be there. I need to start a build thread on my 87 yj.

Last edited:
Back