What manual breaks are people running on toyota axles

karatejosh

I have toyota mini truck axles in my buggy stock rotors up front and drums in the rear everything is new I have willwood duel masters with a single pedal and bias bar I have twin 7/8 masters wich is what willwood said I needed and it was terrible I had a 3/4 master laying around and that helped alot but It could still be better also have 10 pound residual valve for the drums on there rear any help or advice would be great before I just waste money trying to figure it out on my own thanks !!

2lb residual valve on the disks? I had to do that front and rear when i went put v6 calipers and taco rotors on the front and sa rotors and calipers on the rear with a v6 mc. Otherwise i had to double pump the peddle to get full brakes.

2lb residual valve on the disks? I had to do that front and rear when i went put v6 calipers and taco rotors on the front and sa rotors and calipers on the rear with a v6 mc. Otherwise i had to double pump the peddle to get full brakes.

You had to do that on the front? I might have to try that. I have a 1" single wilwood master and it takes a pump for the brakes to feel right. I have bled the bajeesus out of them..

any reason why you cant run one for the whole system? I have a single out master, not a dual output master.
Might could try. It's purpose is the keep the caliper pistons extended. I'm not sure what back pressure the calipers put in the system. Might need to goto a 5/10 lb for the whole system.

Back