Don't be this guy

Backwoods boy

CORNBREAD KILLER

Go P. Barnes!

The best part is that I'm sure the reason this is on YT is b/c the douchebag w/ the cam certainly uploaded it to show how he was "mistreated and rights violated", and yet I'd bet a solid 95 of 100 posts will instead be about what an idiot douche he is

The best part is that I'm sure the reason this is on YT is b/c the douchebag w/ the cam certainly uploaded it to show how he was "mistreated and rights violated", and yet I'd bet a solid 95 of 100 posts will instead be about what an idiot douche he is

But wait...seems to me we had a thread recently about it not mattering if you're a douche with a camera. Everyone will be defending the camera douche's doucheyness (is that spelled douchiness???).

Last edited:
do i have the right of freedom of movement to walk into a bank vault? i suppose at that point i'd also like to excercise my right to the freedom of as much gold as i can carry.

Wow, it is fun to watch dumb people try to act smart....dude with the taser was not playing around.

Freedom of movement? Some days even my bowels don't have the freedom of movement.

Purposefully limiting my comments on this one.

Last edited:
Back