Back Space button

rodney eppes

My Back Space button, has stopped working in the last few days, only on NC4x4. When I read a thread, I have to use the upper left corner arrow, to get back to a page. I stay logged in, & click open under "New Post". I've been set up this way for some time, & it's just the past week or less, that my Back Space will not function. Any Ideas?

Figured out some more info. I can click on a thread, scroll through it, & back space out, as normal.
If I post in a thread, I can Not back space out! I have to use the back arrow. What Gives?:confused:

What browser?

I had been using Safari, switched to Chrome to try to get around an upload bug with Safari. Found out Chrome has more bugs that bug me more so I switched back to Safari. Then when switched back, the bug is gone...

Maybe just a temporary bug that will get fixed soon

Goggle Chrome. I might try logging out & back in. I sometimes have password trouble, so easier to stay logged in!
I often run Malalbytes, & it shows no problems found.

Today I notice that after I post on a thread, then hit Post Reply, which it Does, then I hit the Back Space button, the Thread drops to the next Post section, just like I had hit a Tab button. So, Now I know Where my Back Space button, is going, Just don't know Why? Maybe, soon it will tell me. In the mean time i'll just have to use the old Arrow.:(

I have no idea what this thread is supposed to be about.

Sounds like a personal problem.

One would think that, but this is the Only Forum, or web site, that my back space button doesn't work on! Works fine on any & everything, but here. I noticed it started near the first of the year.

Back