Pic's of my 85 4runner I got for 900.00

Milk Man

I got this 1985 SR5 4runner for 900.00. What do you think about it.
IMG_2550.jpg

IMG_2553.jpg

IMG_2529.jpg

IMG_2532.jpg

:huggy:

NICE / clean looking rig for that kind of money!!! (You wanna sell, ha!!?)

ALSO, I moved this to the truck gallery area from General Chit Chat, thx!!

The only problem is the front out axle seals need to be replaced, leak behide the wheel. I did a tuneup today and needs front fenders to replace the rusty ones. I plane to keep this one and it still has the roll bar pads, roll meter on the dash. It has 212,000 miles on the motor and no other leaks...

Looks good man, I think I have a black gas door and a passenger side mirror if you are looking for them. Also when you get ready to get rid of the rust in the rear make sure you take the panels off the inside cargo area and POR-15 it to kill it so it don't rust again.

The only problem is the front out axle seals need to be replaced, leak behide the wheel. I did a tuneup today and needs front fenders to replace the rusty ones. I plane to keep this one and it still has the roll bar pads, roll meter on the dash. It has 212,000 miles on the motor and no other leaks...

Axle seals? Wow, that costs like 2 or 3 thousand dollars I heard.
Ill take it for what you got in it, just to help you out.:flipoff2:

Ha ha, Nice score, I am jealous.:beer::huggy:

that truck looks familiar. who did you get it from? FYI, i payed MUCH more than that for my 89 runner.

that truck looks familiar. who did you get it from? FYI, i payed MUCH more than that for my 89 runner.

Found it in the carolina bargain trader, guy live in Vass,nc. It was listed for 1,500.00 for 2 months before I called him about it. He said only 2 people call about it before me and I just got lucky on this one...:bounce2:

In case you didnt already know, that was top of the line for 85, nice find

Back