Lots of interesting news today

Dumbassery on behalf of both injuneers and consumer

My 93 Toyota may not be super fast or have cool screens, but I don't need any special warnings about how to get out of it.
I don't feel bad for her at all.

My 93 Toyota may not be super fast or have cool screens, but I don't need any special warnings about how to get out of it.
My Toyota doors didn’t even lock cause the ignition key doesn’t match the doors so I just disconnected the lock mechanism in the doors lol.

Oh cool this will be a less exciting failure than High Rock International Raceway. I truly hope it is massively successful though. But this region NEEDS a real FIA grade one track for things like F1 and MotoGP.

yea...any person who's first thought is to post on social media when anything happens to them.....that person is not very smart

I'm rather impressed

OK, so the postal van was a Mercedes Metris, actually a vehicle easily capable of 105MPH. so I'm not nearly as impressed as I would have been if she were in an old Postal LLV, which are barely capable of 60mph speed limit she was exceeding...

Best Buy stores (and others, I'm sure) have bars welded over the HVAC openings in the roof.
But are they required to do that?

Back