Bourbon

IMG_0440.jpeg

Derby Day Mint Julep

Took the wife and daughter shopping ….the crowds and general rudeness was making my ‘Tism tickle…I told them I was going to the truck but didn’t want them to rush.
They said an. ‘An hour or so’ so I checked a few local bottle shops and grabbed a couple of cheaper bottles that I don’t see as much

IMG_9769.jpeg
IMG_9769.jpeg

Went to a charity event tonight. They had a bourbon bar with Tin cup, Woodford, Mitchers, and Angels Envy. Nice!

Went to the bar after the event and they had Peerless, which I haven’t had before. 2 Peerless landed me a $68 tab. Can’t say I really cared for the Peerless to be honest. That was an expensive taster.

Off topic - you at the club? Wife and I went for our honeymoon in '14 and 5th annv. Was planning to go for our 10th but it appears they have sold their soul to increase tourism.
We are camping, paid $175 for 3 nights. This is our first time here. I was wondering what rooms were going for, haven't looked. History here is really cool.

View attachment 417796

No clue if this is any good but at 9 years, I thought I'd give it a try.
I’ve got an older bottle bottled in 2004 that punches so far above its weight it’s criminal.
And a recent bottle from this year that’s a tasty value but not quite the same as the vintage

Back