Officer Involved Shooting in Charlotte 4/29/24

RatLabGuy

You look like a monkey and smell like one too
[QUOTE="RatLabGuy, post: 1992463, ...tte/6PTLZP4FLFE4DA5ALFT65QDTA4/[/URL [/QUOTE]
This one hits too close to home. The wife of the cmpd officer killed, Ashley, was in the grade below me. She was a cheerleader and ran track with me.. They have a little boy the same age as mine.
Evil people suck.
This all happened in my coworker’s front and backyard. To be clear he wasn’t the suspect or involved in any part of it. He has some pretty intense videos of the incident.

Last edited:
This lit

This all happened in my coworker’s front and backyard. To be clear he wasn’t the suspect or involved in any part of it. He has some pretty intense videos of the incident.

This guy shot 8 people before they, trained personnel, stopped him?

Such a tragedy. And how the hell did he manage to hit 8 and kill 4?

My WAG:

I suspect Homey was packing full-auto weaponS (multiple)...
The LEOs serving the warrant aren't gonna show up in full battle-rattle, so only their sidearms and vests.
Their overwatch were likely similarly equipped.

It simply took time for the response to show up with both FA and tactical dress to match the situation...

If they'd gone in "ready" for the fight they got... the public condemning Homey today, would've filled the airwaves with claims of "military actions used for minor offense" & "police brutality"

Read there we 500 casings in the residence after it was over. He saw them coming and open fired before they even got to the door, took fire from front and back. Plus potential second shooter. All elevated....

So sad to hear it went down like this, so many thanks to the people that serve in all capacities!!!:usa:

Biden is already politicizing gun control!:kaioken: no need for him to come here unless he is here to thank those that protect. And not talk about the son you lost.

Read what is available online he had a B&E and a couple instances resisting arrest 100mph chase and possession of a handgun, plus marijuana charges. I'd bet they weren't expecting anything like what they came into with those charges. No violent crime, only started from 2011 from what I've seen. I'm sure they serve people with much more and worst violations with minimal incident. Very tragic. watched the FB video too takes a special person to serve as military and or LEO.

If there is a second shooter confirmed that person should be strung up!

It is amazing how conflicting and inaccurate the information is. Some articles say they shot him on the lawn right away. Others say they shot him outside later. Others say they found his carcass inside. Others say there was only 1 shooter. Others say there were 2 shooters. Others say there were 2 shooters and 1 was killed and 1 is in custody for questioning.

I understand it's an evolving situation, but at least get SOMETHING right.

Read what is available online he had a B&E and a couple instances resisting arrest 100mph chase and possession of a handgun, plus marijuana charges. I'd bet they weren't expecting anything like what they came into with those charges. No violent crime, only started from 2011 from what I've seen. I'm sure they serve people with much more and worst violations with minimal incident. Very tragic. watched the FB video too takes a special person to serve as military and or LEO.

should have been hung in the town square years ago

Must be the .... uh, brave..... fella we were talking about this morning? Cops kept telling him to get inside, but he had to have the video!

Also one of the videos he drops some comment about "the chicken cops that hide behind car".
Said the guy hiding behing a refrigerator...
In his defense, people say some nonsensical things in high stress situations.

I think in one video when the cops said to go inside, he said "I on my way to work, I no have keys, keys in twuck"
No, it was definitely "I on way to wuk, I no have keys, keys in twuck"

<Source: I worked with some Cambodian and Laotian guys for a few years. Them mofos would work their asses off, but I couldn't always understand them.>

Last edited:
Charlotte has a bad pattern of extraordinary criminals overpowering the cops. Of course this was way overboard and the perp was prepared and the cops announced on the loudspeaker that they were there to arrest him. How fucked up can it be?

Man that dude filming is better then some news crews.
Man I'm not sure I would be trying to sell and move after all that mess.

Back