Motor-sickle Racing (MX/SX, GNCC, MotoGP, Hard Enduro, SBK, etc)

Read Tomacs rear shock had problems

We’ve seen Slowmac and Flowmac already this year.

Good racing last night. I feel terrible for Forkner. I hope he isn't hurt too badly.

Yeah, great heats and racing.

Forkner needs to stop racing while he still can. His second best skill is going fast. His number one skill is crashing dramatically. He absolutely launched himself into the concrete. And it looked even worse on the replay. He’s lucky to be able to walk away from that. I’ve seen similar heights from motoGP highsides, but those guys have better helmets and airbag suits.

That 450 race….Hell of a run by Tomac. But Webb was in the right place at the right time, and Jett’s move was just dumb. I saw that unfolding as soon as they entered the whoops.

A season this deep really sucks for a guy like Justin Cooper. He’s had 4 top 10s this year, and finds himself fighting for 8th with the likes of Eli Tomac and Ken Roczen 🤣

so who really thinks Tomac had no clue that his bike was smoking? And that he noticed no change in bike performance at all?
Chase Sexton

so who really thinks Tomac had no clue that his bike was smoking? And that he noticed no change in bike performance at all?
Jokes aside, he definitely seemed to ease off when it first started, but stayed pace with Sexton throughout the race, and let her eat when he knew he could make it to the end. Whether or not he knew it was smoking, he knew something was up.

I'm not surprised Jett won since Daytona is more of an 'outdoor' track than a traditional SX track.

Points are starting to spread out a little.

1709576268873.png

I'm not surprised Jett won since Daytona is more of an 'outdoor' track than a traditional SX track.

Points are starting to spread out a little.

View attachment 413473
For some reason this made me think about who is NOT in the top 10:
1709577838288.png

Most of those guys are multi-time 250SX champs, and Prado being the current MXGP champ speaks volumes too. He was barely in the top 10 after 3 (mostly wet) races.

I like this guys arbitrary system for rating it too (not updated for 2024, but 2024 is even more stacked):

What a deep friggin field!

Last edited:
For some reason this made me think about who is NOT in the top 10:
View attachment 413474

Most of those guys are multi-time 250SX champs, and Prado being the current MXGP champ speaks volumes too. He was in the top 10 after 3 (mostly wet) races.

I like this guys arbitrary system for rating it too (not updated for 2024, but 2024 is even more stacked):

What a deep friggin field!

Why would Prado still be in the top 10 when he hasn't raced since round 4?

Agree that the field is freaking stacked though, and people are staying mostly healthy.

Why would Prado still be in the top 10 when he hasn't raced since round 4?
He wouldn't. And I left out an operative word "barely in the top 10". Those euros are supposed to better at it than our Socal and Florida boiz.

Jett is starting to leave his competitors. Tomac now down by 26 points.

1710166279139.png

Lot of people ready to lynch Deegan for his start in his heat. I re-watched in numerous times. It looked like a racing incident to me. Deegan had about a full bike length lead on Hammaker when he started to slowly move over. It appeared that at that exact instant Deegan was going from throttle to brakes like everyone else, but Hammaker was still grabbing gears/on the throttle.

Jett is starting to leave his competitors. Tomac now down by 26 points.

View attachment 413955

It’s starting to look like it might be a boring next couple of years which I hate. Hoping it won’t be but watching outdoors was boring seeing the same guy win. The older guys need to step it up. Maybe bambam can go back to his old ways!
Lot of people ready to lynch Deegan for his start in his heat. I re-watched in numerous times. It looked like a racing incident to me. Deegan had about a full bike length lead on Hammaker when he started to slowly move over. It appeared that at that exact instant Deegan was going from throttle to brakes like everyone else, but Hammaker was still grabbing gears/on the throttle.

Deegan just seemed like a cry baby over this but he was equally at fault, he cut over and shit happens when you do that . Him going to the pit just made him look worse. Then he gets a 2 position penalty in the main for going around people off track.

Looked like a racing incident, but Deegan came out of it a whiny little bitch. Instead of helping with the bike, he's over there fingering the air. Hell, if you're gonna do that, at least go Peick on his ass.

Then going to the pits to make a big stink afterwards. Maybe if he wouldn't have moved over and his teammate hadn't bumped Hammaker, it would have been a different story, but all signs point to a racing incident. With that said, honestly this is what I expect from kids of this age, especially with the amount of spotlight and pressure on them. His fans will eat this shit up, and anyone who disagrees is a hater or a doubter or a denier.

Just watched some more video of Deegan, didn't realize he pushed Hammaker's bike over after getting it loose. What a douchenozzle.

Back