''ZUKOTA''

Cant run a booster because of room, Someone told me to use a brake master cyl. from 81 toyota corolla w/ manual brakes but i wonder if it is to small for full size axles w/ disks....still in limboooo.
:beer:plus:driver:equal:poop:

The only way I would know to figure out the size is to do the math and figure out what give you the best advantage.

Got some more done to zuk. Going to post new pics soon. Cant do it w/ my phone. Still have not got my dash done payed to have it done and its still sitting on the guys counter, 4 or 5 months now, i guess thats money gone. ( thanxx). Got shocks finally went with 18" fox air( to long). Radiator mounted w/duel fans. Winch powder coated. Wheels almost done. Axles mounted to frame w/ 4 link. Front axle powder coated and locked. I welded front dont think dana44 will last looking for bigger axle later. Wiring is almost done. Getting ready to paint. Thanxx pics coming soon.

What about tryin one of the older mini truck brake systems, like s10 or ranger, some of them had manual discs in the early years. Just a thought.

I used a master cylinder out of a 66 jeep truck 3/4 ton manual w/ disk front and rear should be fine. Thanxx though.

Some of the pics. Not much different from last doing small stuff to it before taking it all back apart to paint....

Attachments

• Picture 175.jpg
    Picture 175.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 350
  • Picture 176.jpg
    Picture 176.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 354
  • Picture 179.jpg
    Picture 179.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 344
  • Picture 180.jpg
    Picture 180.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 362
  • Picture 182.jpg
    Picture 182.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 332
  • Picture 183.jpg
    Picture 183.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 378
Man, the new rig looks freaking awesome!

Worked till 3am building my transfer case mount in w/ crossmember but got it done. Set the body on it to build center well to fit trans. Going to have to cut rollcage from front to fit body back in after paint tooo tight....Sent my dash board to get Hydroprinted w/ reeper skulls (awsome ya'll need to check this out!)www.carolinahydroprint.com

Did you get your dash back yet? Bryon from Carolina Hydro Print works with me at the fire dept. He does some good work.

Paid a guy to have my dash done 3 months ago dash is still sitting on his desk where i put it w/ a note to get it done Nothing! Dont want to mention names ( jason) but you hsve to watch who you deal with. I think he traded work to hydroprint for my job have him call me if you can. Like to see if he will still do it.

Back