Zuber and crew at CRS

upnover

Grumpy, decrepit Old Man
Like a lot of you I don't have the chance to be around real fab shops often, so I do a lot of stuff on my own. Sometimes you have to break down(no pun intended) and go to the man for "stuff" Andy carrys a lot of stuff in stock that really helps out in a rebuild. Weld on tabs for many things from tie downs, shock mounts, traction bars, amoung others.

Theres a lot of guys that do disk brakes on the rear of their rig, just like I did. Unless you figure out the Caddy caliper, you loose your E brake. Andy carrys line locks that work well and will add peice of mind when you have to stop for long periods of time, or leave your rig parked on the inclines we so like to scale.

Need a peice of tube bent? He can do it, from a full blown buggy, to a single peice.

Tired of having to dig out the winch controller and fear tangling it in tires and having to weave it thru hood tie downs, wipers and such? Andy carrys some really nice in cab winch controllers. They come with an arm switch, power light, and a spring loaded toggle just like on your hand control, all mounted on a peice of polished bling aluminum for ease of install.

Thanks Andy for all your help

X2...
Great job on my Long Arm Lift, Gears, Lockers, New Bumpers...very clean install, they know their stuff...

always so helpful, even when i change my mind 100 times. keep up the great work guys. cant wait to do more business with u. now tell jess to get my yokes to you....thanks once again

Back