ZJ Number 3

spykosshow

I was perusing craigslist last week and happened across a 1994 ZJ for a decent price. I looked closer, and it was a five speed. If anything I just wanted to drive a 5 speed zj, so I went to take a look. Well, after a couple days of thinking about it, I went and bought it this morning. Got a good deal on it too I'd say. The only things I could find wrong with it were merely cosmetic, like the front and rear bumper covers had cracks, and the passenger door cladding was off a 96+zj, but oh well. I'm just stoked to have a 5 speed ZJ.

ai115.photobucket.com_albums_n288_96jeepzj_1994JeepGrandCherokeeLaredo4X45s_2.jpg

ai115.photobucket.com_albums_n288_96jeepzj_1994JeepGrandCherokeeLaredo4X45s_1.jpg

ai115.photobucket.com_albums_n288_96jeepzj_1994JeepGrandCherokeeLaredo4X45sp15.jpg

hey man i got off the lake at 1 and saw you called me. but looks like everything turned out ok. so my question is, are you going to build this one or keep it stock?

Keep it stock for now. One of the big selling factors for me was the better gas mileage than what my exploder was getting. Who knows, come time to buy new tires I'll get some 31's and bb.

zj number 3?

i must have missed one

Back