Youtube of the day

Which video had the dancing manican legs, its an old school eletric sounding song, I can see the video but can not think of the name of it....
found it
herbie hancock rock it

"a really important key to all Mexican delights is what I like to call a :poop: ton of lime"

I just snorted sweet tea through my nose! My Gawd that was funny! She is cute, but me thinks there may be a little issue once she gets near alkyhaul!

I just snorted sweet tea through my nose! My Gawd that was funny! She is cute, but me thinks there may be a little issue once she gets near alkyhaul!
And she's quite possible a lesbian since she prefers the taco to tube.......

Seriously? Can you be that dumbo_O ? I almost think it's fake.

EDIT: Is she drunk?

We've been talking about that girl all day. Almost seems fake but he's laughing pretty hard, and lets be honest we all know a girl just like that.

Sent from my Tapatalk using iPhone.

I dont think you can fake that much dumb! She was wearing an Obama pin on her lapel, she is probably one of his economic advisors.

Not sure which is worse the Original or the response...

The first sentence... Give her a break, if some one asked me how many miles per hour a car was going, how would I know? Retarded blondes unite for change!!!

Brings a whole new meaning to dumb blonde:shaking:

Guessing I could just pin 2 together and wrap the grips with Gorilla Tape?

It has wow factor. According to my Grandfather (Normandy:usa: WW2) you can knock a man down by hitting him in the elbow with ONE .45 round. Can you imagine 2 hitting you at the same time?!! I will stick to my sawed off 3 1/2" Ultra Mag alley cleaner. With buck shot, I can put as much lead down range in 2 shots, as this will on 2 clips... I dont even have to aim.:D

I don't care how old it is or how many times it gets posted, I get a kick out of this video every time.

Back