Youtube of the day

If you like music of multi genres...these guys are so worth a watch.

I stumbled on them because of the title "Lost in Vegas reviews Merle Haggard"...saw two black dudes and a Merle video and thought ..this should be good for a chuckle.
These guys have over 100 (probably) vids and are very fair and honest. They rave about some country (Jason Isbell, Sturgill Simpson, Chris Stapleton) and shit on some other country. Likewise for Rap and R&B some they like and some they dont. Even get a little metal in there. They seem to be very intellectual and honest in their appraisal and have a deep appreciation for intelligent lyrics.

Their whole shtick is they review it live, first listen with no research. So sometime you get some hilarity, like when they do a Steel drivers song and spend the whole time raving about the Ukulele Solo (is really a Banjo), but all in all these dudes are cool. I just spent 2 hours listening to various reviews while working.

Give em a watch.

The T-800 model takes another step toward becoming real.

Looks like a blast. Shoulda been rear wheel drive though. Motor out behind the car with some rollers for superb long wheelies. :burnout:

When you have balls enough to ask the Beach Boys to be your backup singers. Junior Brown FTW...

If you like music of multi genres...these guys are so worth a watch.

I stumbled on them because of the title "Lost in Vegas reviews Merle Haggard"...saw two black dudes and a Merle video and thought ..this should be good for a chuckle.
These guys have over 100 (probably) vids and are very fair and honest. They rave about some country (Jason Isbell, Sturgill Simpson, Chris Stapleton) and shit on some other country. Likewise for Rap and R&B some they like and some they dont. Even get a little metal in there. They seem to be very intellectual and honest in their appraisal and have a deep appreciation for intelligent lyrics.

Their whole shtick is they review it live, first listen with no research. So sometime you get some hilarity, like when they do a Steel drivers song and spend the whole time raving about the Ukulele Solo (is really a Banjo), but all in all these dudes are cool. I just spent 2 hours listening to various reviews while working.

Give em a watch.

I found those guys awhile back with reviews on Logic and really enjoyed the fact they reveal the inner meaning to the songs they review and have that genuine appreciation for good music no matter the genre. I'll have to watch there "country" reviews tomorrow while working.

Back