you know them big ol Diesel exhaust pipes??

kaiser715

Doing hard time
Well, they have a purpose after all, if you are a drunk chick:

Teen gets her head stuck in exhaust pipe at Minnesota music festival | Daily Mail Online

4D330A2C00000578-5841231-image-a-35_1528923673238.jpg

The comments section is great:

"If you are at a country music festival and get your head stuck in the tailpipe of a pick-up truck, youuu might be a redneck."

"Stick your head waaaay in there and you can hear Willie Nelson"

"Well, that's different. Most millennials have their head stuck up their a$$."

"Should have started the engine, hit the accelerator so it's rollin coal in that diesel and her head would have popped right out"

Seems like a perfect match of wits... dude w a head-size exhaust tip, and a broad dumb enough to stick her head in it.
They're made for each other.

to many tide pods.

Still trying to figure out how cutting it off made it easier to remove her head. The tip appears to be intact all the way around...
4D330A3D00000578-5841231-image-m-49_1528923808877.jpg

4D330A3600000578-5841231-Strom_later_posted_a_photo_of_herself_on_Facebook_holding_the_sa-m-2_1528926401903.jpg

Still trying to figure out how cutting it off made it easier to remove her head. The tip appears to be intact all the way around...

It didn't help. However, crews showed up and couldn't pass up a good excuse to rip the trash can off the back of a brodozer. Tell me you wouldn't have been tempted if you had the jaws of life at your disposal!

It didn't help. However, crews showed up and couldn't pass up a good excuse to rip the trash can off the back of a brodozer. Tell me you wouldn't have been tempted if you had the jaws of life at your disposal!
If I was the first responders that showed up I’d said we are going to have to practice cutting the trash can off on these trucks parked next to it.

Drunk chick....they probably had to cut it to drain the vomit before she drowned.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back