yota ?

pta155

i've got a 86 taco going in later this week at Galloway's for a 4'' suspension lift, been quoted at 1200 for the kit w/shocks and install (because I can't and ain't got the time to do it) anywhere else in the Charlotte vicinity I can get a better quote and equal service?

It certaintly won't be hard to find better service or price than at galloways, i had to use his press one time when i was broke at URE he charged me $25 im still a bit sore about it.

But if you scroll one post down carolina truggies is in Indian trail and has a great reputation hes not pretty to look at it don't mention it to him :flipoff2: but he is good at what he does.

you could do a sas yourself for around that price.......ifs is junk shit. Unless you shannon cambell

i've got a 86 taco going in later this week at Galloway's for a 4'' suspension lift, been quoted at 1200 for the kit w/shocks and install (because I can't and ain't got the time to do it) anywhere else in the Charlotte vicinity I can get a better quote and equal service?

86 taco? no such thing...86 pickup or a 96 taco?

86 taco? no such thing...86 pickup or a 96 taco?
It IS possible but it would be extremely moldy and he would need to clean out his fridge a little more often.

u could check with Rides in Conover Brandon is a great guy and will make sure it is done right and that u are satisfied

Back