Yj part out

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by YJKrawlin, Aug 17, 2019.

1. YJKrawlin

YJKrawlin Active Member

Parting out my yj to move some parts to a bigger rig. Will try to list as many parts as I can, but theres alot of small things I'm probably forgetting.
    Tire/wheels, Axles, winch and drivetrain will be the only thing im holding onto for now. And I may sell the drivetrain depending in my new rig. The tub/frame with title will be available when everything or most is gone or if someone wants to buy what's there as a whole without engine/drivetrain and axles.
    Full hardtop for cj7 (mostly a trail top, has a sunroof that leaks and some chipping at the edges but has been fine for cover) $400 obo
    Full doors (need inner panels but are in decent shape. have the panels but they are falling apart) $400 obo- sold
    Half doors (have panels but the pins for the upper doors are not in the doors anymore panels are not attached anymore but are Sahara panels) $300 obo
    Stinger bumper/winch plate (bolt holes to fit tj or yj) $100
    Eag negative flare fenders $150 obo been on foress than 6 months.-sold
    Waggy front springs set of 4 (put new bushings in a year and a half ago. No clue as to the condition) $150-sold
    Astro steering box tapped for hydro assist (plugged right now) $100
    20 gal Fuel cell 150 obo - sold
    350 swap radiator 100obo - sold
    Soft top frame 100obo -sold
    Wfo waggy Pitman arm for heim drag link $50
    "Custom" Half hard top (bolts using front 2 tub bolts and 3 screws in windshield channel) $200
    Np435, with shaft and adapter for bronci Dana 20, can include bronco Dana 20 asking $400 for everything
    The jeep has a 4.8 engine out of a Tahoe (no oil leaks from what I can tell) with speed engineering v band ram horn headers, stripped wiring harness with 3 wire hookup and standalone fuse box with obd2 port, tuned by lt1swap.com, running stock fan clutch with full accessory drive and starter intake tubing and full exhaust (for v band collectors). Asking $1500
    Located near Greenville NC. Text Cody at 2523650246 or message me on here for more info. I may not respond right away to a dm, text is better.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019 at 10:26 AM
  2. SDIVER2006

SDIVER2006 Well-Known Member

Message sent on steering column if it’s for sale

3. YJKrawlin

YJKrawlin Active Member

Replied

4. SDIVER2006

SDIVER2006 Well-Known Member

Thank you for pointing me to them

5. YJKrawlin

YJKrawlin Active Member

Not a problem! If I wasnt hoping to sell the chassis when I was done I'd be all for it. But not sure how it would sell without one. Hopefully they can help you out!

6. YJKrawlin

YJKrawlin Active Member

Fuel cell - pending pickup
    Radiator - pending pickup
    Leaf springs - pending pickup
    Motor will be for sale asking $1500 obo, includes headers and intake tubing, full accessory drive and starter, can throw the motor mounts in that fit a yj and exhaust that fits a yj as well if wanted. Includes full stripped down harness for a manual or non electronic auto and computer tuned by lt1swap.com , 3 wire setup and fan clutch for cooling. Engine runs great haven't had any issues out of it other than too much power for my Dana 20. Walboro 255(?) Fuel pump will also be for sale.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
  7. YJKrawlin

YJKrawlin Active Member

Fuel cell-sold
    Leaf springs-sold
    Soft top frame -sold
    Fenders-sold
    Radiator-sold

8. YJKrawlin

YJKrawlin Active Member

Full doors-sold

9. Dirtbag

Dirtbag Well-Known Member

Can you post a pic of the drop pitman arm?