S3010003.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 627
  • S3010004.JPG
    S3010004.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 662
  • S3010005.JPG
    S3010005.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 653
S-10 on stretched Blazer frame. 350 on pane, 350 turbo with lower first gear, 205, D60 frt and 14 bolt rear, 4:56 geared, Detroit rear, LR front, 35spline outers. OBA, Bilstiens, 38.5 TSL's groved, Hydro assist. Allied beadlocks, long travel shafts.

I like it! Post some pics of the whole rig when you get some. It is interesting how exo cages can end up so different from one truck to the next. I wanted to paint my cab blue and the cage black, but didn't feel like doing all that work and ended up just painting the cage blue. I am planning on carrying my spare tire the exact same way.

bling

Painting a cab truck is alot of work.It has been primer grey for 11/2 years
so it was ready...That is all the bling I give it , a paint job.Ready to be finished..:Rockon:

hey guys !! Is that a GM quick take up master cylinder ? If so what year (from s-10) ? Is it working with the huge azz chevy calipers ? Im fixing to snag one from the JY and give it a try..

IIRC IT is a stock MC off of a 82 S-10
And yes it stops it fine. Ton brakes on front, half ton on rear.

brakes

I think I got a master cylinder from a 85 chevy blazer ,that is what is was before the s-10 cab..have to drill and move studs ?,the blazer one was different on mine but it is worth the work..it has a lottt bigger piston...
Some may bolt right up ,I cant remember all I had to do ..Nothin a drill and tools cant fix..Wait ..sorry it was the booster I had the problem with..The big MC will bolt up where the old MC was..My problem was my s-10 did not have a booster so I put one on it..There is where I was talking about the drilling and moving bolts...

Back