XJ lift

Bblack26

Debating between RE 4.5, RC long arm 4.5, RC 4.5 x series or RE 3.5.

Main use is for camping trips, trail riding and whatever we get into. Trying to build us a fun little ride.

Any experience with the above?

I love my RE 3.5. It rides great and has fairly decent articulation. I got the Rubicon Express 3.5 super ride kit with quadratec shocks. Only downside was vibration till the rear settled in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I love my RE 3.5. It rides great and has fairly decent articulation. I got the Rubicon Express 3.5 super ride kit with quadratec shocks. Only downside was vibration till the rear settled in.

I just creeped on your build, it looks good.

What size tires are you running?

I just creeped on your build, it looks good.

What size tires are you running?
Thanks, I'm running jk take offs (P255/75R17) they measure about a 32. I'm running wheel adapters that are 1.5 inches thick. Before cutting and folding my fenders I would rub really bad when turning and driving on uneven ground. Now I just need to bump stop the front. I've enjoyed the lift and the ride quality is really nice

Did R/E 4.5 long arm on my kid's 96 XJ. Used the whole kit except bought shocks thru Bilstein. Rides great on and off road. Great customer service. Buying another kit for a customer JK this week. You won't be sorry.

Did R/E 4.5 long arm on my kid's 96 XJ. Used the whole kit except bought shocks thru Bilstein. Rides great on and off road. Great customer service. Buying another kit for a customer JK this week. You won't be sorry.

Do you have any pictures? What size tires is he running?

He's on 33's.
IMG_7774.jpg
IMG_7774.jpg IMG957312.jpg IMG_7774.jpg IMG957312.jpg IMG_7775.jpg

Don't know why it doubled up. I'm spastic

I just thought you liked it that much :driver:

Good looking ride, I like the height. Are the fenders cut or trimmed? It's hard to tell. The jeep I have came with a 2" BB and brand new (literally) KO2's (31s). I really want to keep the stock flares and I would like to run 33s. But it almost hurts to sell the 31s haha.

Back