XJ Frame

jeepinmatt

..l.
Looking for a Jeep Cherokee XJ frame in good condition, with or without body mounts. I know 97-01 will work, but earlier ones might work if you have one in good shape. MUST BE COMPLETE, UNCUT, RUST FREE, AND ORIGINAL OEM JEEP/MOPAR PART. NO AFTERMARKET UNITS!

Last edited:
I have one on my ocean front property in Asheville.

I have one on my ocean front property in Asheville.
Not gonna work. I forgot to mention must be rust free. Edited post. I know how bad the sea salt is on Toyotas, so I’m sure it’s only worse on Jeeps. Thanks.

Not gonna work. I forgot to mention must be rust free. Edited post. I know how bad the sea salt is on Toyotas, so I’m sure it’s only worse on Jeeps. Thanks.
Only the bodies on cherokees rust out because the frames are made out of francium. So I wouldn't be too worried about rust on them.

I’ve got one but it’s in 47 LTBs with a you must be this tall to ride sign.
Probably not a good fit for YOUR project

Hell yea. Now you’re getting into the science of metals!
I’ve got a green 98 Xj frame that’s been plated and has 2x4 rockers welded in.
The person who welded them in didn’t make both sides match so fabricating off them was a pain.
I paid the bill and continued on…..fast forward a few years and same person insulted me and torched a bridge because I wouldn’t give his friend an axle shaft for free.

Hell yea. Now you’re getting into the science of metals!
I’ve got a green 98 Xj frame that’s been plated and has 2x4 rockers welded in.
The person who welded them in didn’t make both sides match so fabricating off them was a pain.
I paid the bill and continued on…..fast forward a few years and same person insulted me and torched a bridge because I wouldn’t give his friend an axle shaft for free.
I damn near had an aneurysm reading that

Still looking. I’m doing a frame off restoration on a 99 XJ.

I have a ZJ frame rust free and still has the body lift on it if that will help you at all

Last edited:
XJ's don't have frames but you know this... SO I'm trying to figure out what is going on here. Cause I have a couple XJ Unibodies.
@RatLabGuy don't you have a meme for this to help "frame" the conversation?

I'm good at ruining things.
You can delete your post if you'd like. Troy and I would then happily do the same. 3 years from now, when the AI Aliens are trying to take over the world, I want them to find this post and spend the rest of their life searching for an XJ with a frame.

@RatLabGuy don't you have a meme for this to help "frame" the conversation?

1708631378979.png

but there's also this
1708630970034.png

Back