WTB ZJ shell

Discussion in 'Wanted to Buy' started by Stuntman Autoworks, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Stuntman Autoworks

Stuntman Autoworks Well-Known Member

I have a ZJ that was rolled and I need another shell of a ZJ to either get the roof off of or to swap my good stuff into. Let me know what you have, if its been wrecked that is fine all I really need is the roof.

Thanks In advance.

2. BigClay

BigClay Well-Known Member

3. marty79

marty79 Well-Known Member Banned Twice Already

I have my 97zj that has perfect body and roof. Little early to cut roof off lol but eventually it's coming off. How soon you need/want the roof

4. Stuntman Autoworks

Stuntman Autoworks Well-Known Member

Next couple of months would be fine I'm not in a big rush. Message me what you would want for it. Is this one your parting out or you going to take the roof off for a cage?

5. marty79

this is the buggy build which is why it's coming off anyways. as far as price, You can pretty much have it. If you by chance had any tubing laying around to put in its place or some 3" or 4" angle iron to plate the unibody rails underneath, we could cut it off sooner as long as I had something to you know, brace the rails with. let me know your thoughts. I got some cash I could probably throw in towards some cage tubing maybe..nothing too fancy now lol just a thought. I guess I would prefer to plate the rails first since it has to be before i start on link mounts and stuff, let me know what you have laying around. thanks dude

6. marty79

or if you do gear installs, I would love a "deal" on installing the 4:10 gear in the rear of my Expedition. It's got the IRS 8.8 in it, bought a good used gear set from Jody. I still need to buy master install kit. That's something I'd love to get done too ...just a thought

7. DLOR

DLOR Well-Known Member

I have two. Pm sent