Write your local Forest Service Office (PLEASE!)

Scott@BigCreek

BigCreek.rocks
Please take the time to write your US Forest Service Supervisor and tell them how much you enjoy the Off-Highway Vehicle opportunities at Uwharrie!

The US Forest Service gets lots of snail mail complaint letters about this or that...but they rarely get positive letters from people that have enjoyed themselves on the trails.

Hand written would be better and FROM YOUR HEART! Tell them the family activities associated with your motorized vehicles and the great, safe challenges that are so much fun. Tell them about your Grandpa (if it's true!) and how he is able to enjoy the 'wheelin' even though he can't walk very far anymore. True stuff, from your heart and keep it positive! Please- nothing negative.

Post this on your Facebook page, get others to write in and tell their positive stories.

If you like the 'Uwharrie National Forest Badin Lake Recreation Area Off-Highway Vehicle Trail System' please tell them why!

Send your hand written letters to both addresses below:

National Forests in North Carolina

160-A Zillicoa St.

Asheville, NC 28801

USDA Forest Service

Southern Region

1720 Peachtree Road, NW

Atlanta, GA 30309

Thank you for helping keep the OHV trails at URE open!

I made my first trip to Uwharrie last April which, while it might sound dramatic, turned out to be a fairly life altering event. It opened up an absolute flood of new experiences and friendships for which I am extremely grateful.

Uwharrie_2013.jpg

Thanks for getting the ball rolling on this kind initiative, and to everyone who helps make Uwharrie such a wonderful place. :)

Shaggy

Back