WORK DAY SCHEDULE, 2012 (EVERY 3RD SATURDAY)

DRaider90

Uwharrie Off-Road Volunteering
WORK DAY SCHEDULE, 2011 (EVERY 3RD SATURDAY)

Here is a quote from Terry Savery's last e-mail. It includes the workday schedule which is as last year the 3rd Saturday of every month.

Hi Everyone - I'm sorry but it appears that I didn't send you all the actual dates for the work weekends for this year. They are the 3rd Saturday of the month but if your club can't make those dates you can schedule your work weekends for different times. You'll need to coordinate with Janet Becker & myself for any tools and supplies you'll need. Make sure to fill out the sign up sheets so that we get your volunteer hours counted to use for the RTP grants.

The work weekend schedule for the rest of this year is:

June 18, July 16, August 20, Sept 17, Oct 15, Nov 19 and Dec 17.

For the June 18th weekend please let me know if your club will be coming and approximately how many folks you'll have. If you need any campsites please let Janet Becker at Arrowhead know. Her email is: uwharriehost@hotmail.com.

Thanks a lot everyone. We appreciate your volunteering. Bye - Terry
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Theresa Stevens Savery (Terry)
District Recreation Staff Supervisor
National Forests of North Carolina
Uwharrie National Forest
789 NC Hwy 24/27 East
Troy, NC 27371-9332

So we can get work day schedules a year in advance, but we can't get a list of what work is going to be done a few weeks before a work day?

/vent

Wait, on second thought, that doesn't look like 2012... That's 2011 remaining dates?

Back