Wiring

SFROMAN

New guy here,
Not sure if this is the right place for this post so apologize up front.

Either way here it goes,
I want to rewire my Landcruiser Fj40. I am looking for a shop that can do this for me.
I currently dont have any issues with the wiring, in fact, the wiring is in very good shape. I just want to replace the 40 year old wire and fuses with all new stuff. I also want all the wiring done nice and neat and hidden where possible

So any shops that you guys can recommend would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

I can do that for ya I'm not really a licensed shop but I am a mechanic with alot of customizing experience such as what your wanting to do I'm in Siler City so I'm just up the road from you if you want to get together some time and go over everything or if you got any questions just pm me.

We have done full restorations on Fjs to include the wiring. We can get wiring kits that will cost you less than a painless but are equal in quality. We use all weather proof connectors and heat shrink every connection we can. We put loom on all wires and have put them in pipe if hey are subject to damage from undercarriage. If we can help you in anyway please let us know. Thanks Wilson www.wilsonoffroad.com

Back