Wilson Off Road 4x4

Your opinions are important and makes a difference. I am glad you guys could "make up". If I could ever get money I would use them for my work LOL. I do not think you were in the wrong by speaking your opinions. I think people took it wrong since you did not address the issue right away. We have all done things that could have been done differently before. Now lets all get together at keiths shop for a meet and greet LOL.

Your opinions are important and makes a difference. I am glad you guys could "make up". If I could ever get money I would use them for my work LOL. I do not think you were in the wrong by speaking your opinions. I think people took it wrong since you did not address the issue right away. We have all done things that could have been done differently before. Now lets all get together at keiths shop for a meet and greet LOL.

http://www.nc4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67685

I brought that up an nobody is interested... and so many folks in Fayetteville :bounce2:

Fixed!

I think we have it all worked out. I would like to thank my customers for sticking up for me. I was allways told that if you don't make mistakes your not getting anything done. If this is my only complaint in 4 years I must be doing something right. Just for the record the guy that did the work on said jeep no longer works here and has opened his own shop, so be carefull out there.
Win it, wreck it, or break it!
Wilson

P.S. don't know how far G'boro is from Galloways but they are a great shop and worth the drive!

Back